The first... Earthlings.
Here is the link to watch it. WARNING: it's pretty graphic.
http://www.earthlings.com/
-"...ignorance has prevailed so long only because people do not want to find out the truth. Don't tell me you'll spoil my dinner. "
-"Its not the inability to find out what is going on, as much as a desire not to know about facts that may lie heavy on ones conscience, that is responsible for this lack of awareness."
The second... Inside Job. Get a hold of it somehow. This opened my eyes and helped me understand the recession of 2008. Are we really doing anything to recover from the meltdown??

1 comment:
B and I just watched "The Inside Job" this weekend, it was pretty interesting. I'll have to watch that other movie.
I keep trying to eat vegetarian but it's so hard being married to someone who loves meat. Did you ever see Food Inc?
I just heard about a movie on the same topic coming out next month called forks over knives http://www.forksoverknives.com/
it makes me want to be a vegan.
and on a non food related note "God Grew Tired of Us" is a really inspiring documentary we just watched, it puts life into perspective.
ok that was the longest comment ever. :)
Post a Comment