Becoming Tuttles

Pages

  • Home
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • My Mission in Italy

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

http://failblog.org/

Please check this out.

A few of my favorites...

PARAMEDIC

LIZARD

GlASS DOOR

HORSE?
Share on Facebook
Pin on Pinterest
Share on Twitter
Posted by Monica at 12:03 PM
Labels: Entertainment, Laugh a little more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

I'm Monica. Thank you for visiting!

I'm Monica. Thank you for visiting!

Instagram Feed

Let's connect:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • monicatuttle
  • E-mail me

Blog Archive:

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  Oct (1)
  • ►  2015 (7)
    • ►  Dec (1)
    • ►  Nov (2)
    • ►  Oct (2)
    • ►  Sep (1)
    • ►  Jul (1)
  • ►  2014 (10)
    • ►  Nov (1)
    • ►  Sep (5)
    • ►  Jul (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  Feb (1)
    • ►  Jan (1)
  • ►  2013 (30)
    • ►  Dec (2)
    • ►  Nov (2)
    • ►  Oct (2)
    • ►  Sep (6)
    • ►  Aug (6)
    • ►  Jul (3)
    • ►  Jun (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  Apr (1)
    • ►  Mar (1)
    • ►  Feb (1)
    • ►  Jan (1)
  • ►  2012 (36)
    • ►  Dec (3)
    • ►  Nov (1)
    • ►  Oct (2)
    • ►  Sep (3)
    • ►  Aug (4)
    • ►  Jul (5)
    • ►  Jun (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  Apr (8)
    • ►  Feb (1)
    • ►  Jan (1)
  • ►  2011 (41)
    • ►  Dec (1)
    • ►  Nov (1)
    • ►  Oct (2)
    • ►  Sep (3)
    • ►  Aug (7)
    • ►  Jul (9)
    • ►  Jun (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  Apr (5)
    • ►  Mar (6)
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  Feb (1)
  • ▼  2009 (35)
    • ►  Dec (1)
    • ►  Aug (2)
    • ▼  Jul (8)
      • http://failblog.org/
      • I'm sorry, but does this honestly resemble a MOSQU...
      • A Super-Sized Banana Slide...
      • Snoop Doggy Dog's still got it..
      • Ultra-Healthy Oatmeal Cookies (that actually taste...
      • Cute Home-made Headbands!
      • Happy 4th of July!
      • A body of "meat and eggs"...a run-around at the MTC
    • ►  Jun (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  Apr (3)
    • ►  Mar (5)
    • ►  Feb (5)
    • ►  Jan (3)
  • ►  2008 (16)
    • ►  Dec (5)
    • ►  Nov (2)
    • ►  Oct (6)
    • ►  Sep (1)
    • ►  Jul (2)

Search:

Read Up...

  • Birthdays (6)
  • creations (1)
  • Entertainment (15)
  • Events/Festivities (29)
  • Family (21)
  • Food (18)
  • Friends (26)
  • Health (23)
  • Laugh a little more (19)
  • Monica's Quest for a Better Mouth: Age 24 (3)
  • relationships (3)
  • Religion (33)
  • Runs (6)
  • Social Issues (20)
  • Style (6)
  • Travels (31)
  • Work (11)

Popular Posts

  • EXL 8 week body fat loss competition
    Last year my older sister and I did a 6 week body-fat loss competition at an amazing gym in Orem called EXL Fitness. With two other women o...
  • Jet-Lagged thoughts on Thanksgiving and gratitude
    Well, here I am at 4 AM. I know that's not normal, but jet-lag . I arrived back from a 12 day trip to Nepal last night. Not just "...
  • straight from my heart.
    I really like church. Sometimes I go, and it's hard to sit there for 3 hours. I can't lie. I'm incredibly weak at times. Someti...
  • Here's to another year.
    I'm sitting here reflecting on this past year, thinking, writing, and listening to my Friday Night Lights Pandora station--I should add ...
  • The Big Cottonwood Marathon
    Well, yesterday marked the completion of my first ever full marathon. IT was awesome. I will start at the beginning--3:30 AM.  My parents an...
  • Vivint Imagine Dragons Concert
    I work for an awesome company. Vivint threw a pretty epic year-end party last weekend, with a private concert by Imagine Dragons. My long-t...
  • letting go
    Look up before the storm As humans, we often feel entitled to do things in our own way. We think we know. We think we've got this whole ...
Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign