MONJA goes to PORTUGAL
This weekend me and some friends from the study abroad group went to Portugal. It was AWESOME!!! We started our adventure on Thursday night at 10:30 pm where we got on the train to get to the airport in Madrid. Our flight didn't leave until 5:30 am....soooo we decided it would be best to try and catch some Zzzz's in a corner next to some Asian tourists.. We camped out on the floor, and tried to sleep but it was a little difficult. I couldn't really get comfy, and I finally found something suitable for a pillow, and I felt bad when Caleb told me it was his bocadillo (sandwich) hahaha. Thanks to my Dad, Robert Miller, the professional frequent Delta Flier, I was equipped with a Delta care bag, sleeping mask included. I utilized that thing, and utilized it well. We boarded RYANAIR and had a shaky 30 minute flight with an almost crash landing in Villa do Conde. I was convinced that the reason our flight was only 20 Euros was because we got the pilots who flunked out of pilot school...
beach
1 comment:
Monica! How are you? Are you loving Spain? Looks like you guys just went to Portugal. I loved going there. But the HATED it when we spoke Spanish to them. They perferred English. It was pretty funny. Love you and hope all is well!
Post a Comment